Back here at the ranch (my imagination is rather vivid at times), Rosie's settled under the front porch, lying in the cool sand and listening to the birds chirp. Or perhaps she's plotting how she might entice one into a game of tag. Or catch. The hens are scratching about in the dirt, tucked safely behind their fence. No game of tag for them. And I'm about to start painting Ri's room. The kids are swapping rooms - the boys moving into the larger space and Ri taking over their old one. Pink walls and girlie teddy bears wouldn't do so the paper's been stripped, the walls primed and the paint's ready to go on. Any second. Once I finish this. I mean, it's not like I'm procrastinating or anything...
| * Note to self: Never, ever wallpaper anything, ever again * |
13 comments:
Wallpaper is evil.
Very evil.
Stoopid wallpaper.
(Note how I'm procrastinating yet again)
Ya. Get back to work.
You know. I really hate to have so much fun alone. You should come up and take part. It's so fun.
(Second coat on three walls - almost done. Better hurry, palsie.)
I've decided to do nothing today and I've succeeded.
Aim low, I say.
I've long ago started getting rid of newspaper in my homes. It always bubbles, it's never on straight and I just don't like it. The worst one I ever had, was some plaid one that had just been put on the wall, regardless of ongoing lines, it made my eyes hurt.
Good luck with all the painting!
Thanks Mara!
I'm guessing you won't read this comment cos you'll be too busy painting...
Oh, hey Sharon! Just taking a wee break and thought I'd say hi. Boy, that's a big room.
:)
How about your next post be about Pink Cars, Cadillacs, and Hillbilly Music?
Everything in 3s.
It's the only thing that keep me hangin' on
Well, the painting must be done by now.
It's safe for me to visit, ain't it?
Post a Comment