| Can you spot the chickadee? |
| The chickens weren't much interested in leaving the Stanley Coop today |
| Let's count how many times Mum yells, "Git!" today. |
| Can you spot the chickadee? |
| The chickens weren't much interested in leaving the Stanley Coop today |
| Let's count how many times Mum yells, "Git!" today. |
11 comments:
pear bread? that sounds interesting (in a yummy way!). I make pumpkin and banana but I've never heard of pear.
Nothing but rain rain rain all day.
Hi Marguerite - I had a whack of pears in the summer and had to find something to do with them. So, a search through allrecipes and...
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pear-Bread/Detail.aspx
I was at the local market a couple weekends ago and the pears are still in season.
Dorito - I was talking to Dad earlier and he said it was all rain. We had a bit later in the afternoon but there's a good 10 or 15cm of snow out there.
Yum yum. I don't suppose choc chip cookies could make a transatlantic crossing...?
Isn't everyday chocolate chip cookie day?
Sharon - Probably not without turning into wee little crumbs but I'd be happy to share the recipe...
http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/original-nestle-toll-house-chocolate-chip-cookies/Detail.aspx
Lots of butter, skip the nuts, heaven.
Mara - I like your thinking. And if it isn't, it should be.
Hmm, definitely preferable to olie bolies as far as I'm concerned.
We've had snow too! Not quite as much as you though. So the 'meesjes' are not 'causing bird-size avalanches as they disappear through the snow-laden branches' (beautifully said).
Enjoy ;-)
Ooh, cookies. We've got more snow forecast over here, so I'll be baking plenty of comfort food methinks.
I was thinking of baking something today. Getting bored of all the milk products I have been making. Chocolate chip cookies sound good. Real good in fact. Excuse while I go and get some butter out to thaw.
Carolina - I dunno. Olie bolies are awfully good too.
Bub - More snow. Make sure you're stocked up on chocolate chips.
Cheryl - I'd love to learn to make cheese! We did make butter once with an old glass churn. By the time I paid for the cream, that little bit of butter cost a small fortune. Enjoy your cookies. Hopefully they last longer at your place than they do here.
Cheryl - Thanks a lot for the cheese info! (I deleted your comment with your email address)
Post a Comment