Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Somebody's Birthday!

Long weekend coming up and someone has a birthday today. Nicely planned. Paul and Nolan are home today, wreaking havoc, no doubt, and getting the party started. Wonder if they'll stop for ice cream on their travels today. (They have to go to the dump. The sheer thrill of it all is nearly beyond words.) So, to mark this momentous occasion, I've included a picture of Paul with one of his heroes* - the great Bobby Orr. The man is so great, in fact, that we named a chicken after him.

Happy Birthday Darlin'!

* Note to All: I am also one of his heroes but I couldn't find a picture of us as readily available as this.
* Note to Paul: Yes, the picture is missing from your shrine - I will guard it with my life.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

40 + years ago I said not another one! Turns out that mom & dad finally got it right. Happy Birthday baby brother.

Love Marian

Liz said...

Awww. That's so sweet.

(Note to Paul: I think Marian wants a dozen eggs.) ;-)

Carolina said...

Happy Birthday Paul.

(Gosh, it's all parties and ice cream at your end of the world isn't it? I'm only slightly jealous ;-))

Liz said...

We don't have a hard time coming up with a reason for ice cream. Try this, Carolina - "it's Thanksgiving in Canada; let's have ice cream." See? It's easy. ;-)

Dorito said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!

Sharon Longworth said...

Hi Liz,

I'm so, so behind with catching up on visiting my favourite blogs that I've only just seen this. Soooo... A very happy belated birthday to Paul!

GO HARVICK said...

Geez, where's his other hand?

Liz said...

Sharon - You know, with the time difference, you almost made it in under the wire.

Harvick - No comment, Dorito. Er, I mean...