As we headed up the road to daycare this morning, Nolie said, "Mum, I want to tell you that I love you." (I know - awww)I said, "Well, I want to tell you that I love you too."
"I love you three," he said with a big grin. He got me.
"I love you four," I replied with an equally sized grin. And so it went. This is how the kids all learned to count.
After I stepped onto the driveway at Julie's, opened his door and helped him unbuckle, he stood and said, "I love you nine."
He opened up his arms and, as I swung him around, we declared together, "I love you ten!"
Tell me that's not the best way to start your day.
6 comments:
He's definitely a keeper. :)
that's cracking. Great way to count too. I might adopt it when I buy a pint in my local pub tonight. (To Phil the grumpy barman)"I love you three pounds seventy".
Philip
Did you draw that picture, Liz?
(After reading that, I kinda feel bad telling you to tie Nolie to the chair.)
Hey Cookie - he sure is
Go for it, Philip. Although you might want to skip the part where you take him in your arms and swing him around. ;-)
Draw the picture? Are you kidding me? It is kinda stick like, though...in a roundish way.
Don't worry about Nolie. You should hear what he wants to do to you.
Post a Comment