Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Bull? But I'm Tired

My three darling bulls have now all celebrated their birthdays. I'm exhausted and have decided that's enough. So we're just going to skip the last one...no harm, no foul. What's that? Nobody gets off that easy? Drat. Well, I guess we might as well get on with it then.

Hmm. Kinda hard to come up with something to write about the last of the backward bulls. So, I'll let you do it. Be nice, now. Alright, here we go...

T minus 1....I better get to bed...

8 comments:

Liz said...

Okay, I thought of something. So I'll start...

Born under the wrong sign because she's not stubborn at all. Ever.

Heh?

Unknown said...

**clears throat**

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU NOT STUBBORN AT ALL PERSON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU

AND MANY MORRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!

Liz said...

Wow! Cookie. That was your best singing, like, ever!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful birthday. You're the best Sis ever!

Dorito said...

Oh. Happy Birthday!

You're not stubborn. You would have told me off yesterday if you were.

Liz said...

Thanks Sis!

Liz said...

I did tell you off yesterday, Dorito, but you were still talking and didn't hear me.

Dorito said...

Hey, my blathering is a very touchy subject.

I'm working on it!