Cookie sent me a video a couple of weeks ago that I have to share with you. I laughed 'til I was crying...at work, no less, with head phones on. And I knew exactly when each person in the office opened the link that I had forwarded because of the pockets of laughter around the building. Oh, laughing is good for the soul. Enjoy.Calvin and Hobbes © Universal Press Syndicate
14 comments:
That went a little too long.
Not funny.
This is why I tell Cookie never to send me stuff like that.
I know. That's why I didn't send it to you. But, it WAS hilarious. (note caps - heh heh)
nyuk nyuk nyuk
You couldn't help but laugh & laugh & laugh..........anyway you get the idea!
M.
Caps. Don't tell me about those CAPS.
Nyuk. *sigh*
I was talking about a couple of, um, really nice green, um, #88 ballcaps that I'm, uh, getting you & Paul for St. Patrick's day. Ya. That's it. Oh, and I'm, uh, getting a cap that just says "Bill" for Enos.
Nyuk?? Really???
No.
You know, the code word was 'brant'. Did you know Brant at Duke? He had a bunch of older brothers, all mean. One time, in kindergarten, before we went in after lunch (I went in the afternoon), they lined all of us five year olds up against the kindergarten wall, except Brant of course, and knocked our heads against each other. Where was Mr. James?
His Mum was nice, though. My Mum used to ride her bike to the old Dominion store at Midtown Mall (remember that?) and she'd see Brant's Mum on her bike sometimes. Always very cordial.
Remember the Pop People?
Brant, and his good friend Aaron (who is now in prison for murder) tried to break my leg once. An admirer of Cookie's at the time came to my rescue.
Where was Mr. James in your case? I dunno, probably swatting my behind. In Grade 4, I used to get sent to the Principal's office every afternoon, and he'd ask me what I did wrong today, and I'd say, "I was making the kids laugh", and then he'd swat my bum once and send me back to class...which made no sense to me whatsoever then- it certainly didn't reform me at that time- but now, bum swatting really turns me on...Thank You Mr. James! MEOW!
This coming from a Border Collie
Nyuk.
I laughed I creid I LOL'd
To hilarious-
It was the best laugh I've had in a long time.
Post a Comment