A Warm Winters Day
Warm is a relative word. Right now, it's a glorious -3 outside and snowing ever so lightly. Compared to last week's temps in the -20s and -30s, it's downright balmy out there. The snow has been falling since yesterday afternoon and we've had a fair dumping. Didn't realize just how much 'til I trudged through the snow to get a picture and found myself up to my knees in the white stuff (that would be up to your waist, Dorito). But you won't hear a complaint here. I'm happy to see the clouds move in, the temperature warm up and the snow resting in the trees. There are days when winter seems too much. Today isn't one of them. As my dad would say - it's a great day to be alive.
Now I'm off to change my wet socks and do a little cleaning. Might even whistle while I work.
~Liz
8 comments:
It's a lot of snow, but it's the fluffy kind.
My kind of snow.
Ya. Me too.
I feel the exact same way. It's nice to get away from the bone chilling temps and have some nice fluffy snow to cover the trees.
The roads weren't the greatest but it sure was scenic. How was the toboganning and snowmobiling?
Or maybe I should wait for your next post?
Well hello.. Thanks for putting some words on my page . I am trying to repay the compliment.. BRR Cold in Canada..lol
Hi H. Glad you dropped by. Another sunny beautiful day here. It's about -10C out now. I'll take this anyday - well, maybe not in July ;-)
Hi.. My name is Howard.. I guess i am sort of using this a test thing.. But your Blogg page looks nice and your familly too.. We have had some sort of winter here in the Uk for a change.. We actually have had snow and frost... Normally its just wet and foggy.. Thats global warming for you.. Have fun
Post a Comment