...and sadly for SCUMbaagg, you voted Nova Scotia Tartan*. Well done, my friends! I, myself, am quite pleased with the results. I think he'll be quite a sight outside plowing the driveway, all decked out in his snazzy new knitted chapeau whilst wearing his kilt (don't put it past him people). As long as I don't drop too many stitches, his head will be toasty warm. Sure hope his...knees don't freeze.I should mention that this isn't the only colour that will be used. Of course, Barbie Pink will be thrown into the mix as well as just a hint of tonsil pink. It's going to be a work of art when it's done. Perhaps from the impressionist period. Or...not. And I sense that Mark is waiting with bated breath. I mean, really, how could he not.
* This may not be an exact sample of the colour chosen.
~Liz
4 comments:
Dearest Liz,
You bet that he'll wear the sucker while wearing his kilt! It's a no brainer when we are talking SCUMbagg!
Things start for the guy this coming Tuesday. That day will be his first chemo and after he gets the radiation. So keep up with your knitting -we might need that hat sooner than you think!
Love Margaret
Hey Margaret. I've started it. And if anything goes wrong I'm gonna blame it all on Dorito. I'm getting ahead of myself here, though; I can't imagine it not turning out just the way I planned. Ahem. We're thinking about you guys - especially when I pull out the bright pink, er, I mean, tartan blue yarn - and hope it all goes well.
Hi Liz, Please send directions for knitting THE HAT. I've just started knitting again; I'll send you directions for a dish cloth (very simple), needs to be for me, so make directions VERY clear. Also, hope your SCUM responds very favorably to treatment. Thanks, Mary Ann...Virginia e-mail address follows macs04hds@yahoo.com
Hi Mary Ann. To be honest, I don't have a pattern. My friend is showing me as I go (she doesn't have a pattern either). If we can come up with some instructions, I'll send them to you.
Thanks for the well wishes for my dear brother in law, SCUM. ;o)
Post a Comment