We walked westbound on Front Street and found a restaurant for lunch. It had a nice outdoor patio so we relaxed there and enjoyed our meal.
| He takes after his father. |
| Posing under the tower |
| Now look up...look waaay up... |
| Looking down on the world |
| City waterfront and Toronto Island Airport |
Back at Union Station, we hit the beginning of the mass exodus of workers heading out of the city and it was standing-room only on the train back to Oshawa so we made ourselves comfy on the stairs and settled in for the ride half-way home. Rosie, tail wagging, greeted us at the door at the end of our journey.
8 comments:
hey guys! Sounds like a great trip to the CN tower. I want you all to know that one year- (a long time ago..in a galaxy far, far away),my brother John and I both climbed to the top of the tower! They had opened the stairs up for the climbing as this was a money raising event for charity. I was certainly glad that by the time we got to the top- that we could take that elevator back down! My legs and knees felt like jelly by the end of it!
Love Margaret- who is married to Silly Uncle Mark
They're renovating the outside of BMO right now. The white material they used on the outside of their building was falling off. I think each piece weighed a few hundred pounds. Other cities around the world that used this material removed it long ago...we're always the last to know.
They're halfway done....so the top half of the building is shiny white and the bottom half is a dingy white.
Margaret - the kids are very impressed that you climbed the tower. I couldn't imagine it. (Say hi to Silly Uncle Mark for us)
Dorito - what is it about stuff falling off in TO? Paint. Glass.
Ya, and last year part of the CIBC sign fell of the top of the CIBC building, remember?
The sky really is falling!
At least the economy's rolling, gas prices are low and inflation is stagnant. Phew.
I don't care anymore.
Hi Liz, I gave you a Liebster award because I love reading about what you're up to on the other side of the world! See my blog for more details....http://eight-acres.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-award-for-blogs-i-love-to-read.html Cheers, Liz
Thanks Liz!! I'll be over to check it out!
Post a Comment