In the last week, Cameron has become le roi de l'origami. One of the guys I work with is leaving and, wouldn't you know it, new business cards had recently been printed for him. Cammy scored heavily. He's been making jumping frogs all week and giving them to his friends at school. His teacher thought they were really cute early on but has since banned them. Turns out they like to hop during class. Ah well, c'est dommage. (She probably had more than that to say but I don't know those words in French.)
 |
| Army of frogs (and friends) that escaped the confiscation |
 |
| Origami dragon trying to escape the wind and rain. |
(Dorito - we all want to thank you for the instruction book! Well, except for Cammy's teacher.)
10 comments:
Those are pretty cool! The only thing I know how to make out of paper, besides airplanes is a cup. And believe or not, it does hold liquid.
OMG! Gnomie is in the picture!!!
HAHAHAHA!
Cheryl - I'm gonna have to tell Cammy about the cup. Have to give it a go.
Dorito - I love Gnomie.
Gnomie makes me want to travel!
He has a boat.
My Gnomie is sitting on my desk, suitcase in hand, staring at me.
Very cute. I love hopping frogs.
Hi Mare - welcome! They are kinda cute, aren't they?
wow, he's really good at that. Love the gnome in the boat.
He's more creative than I'll ever be. (I have to watch videos to understand the folds)
Post a Comment