This morning, the boys and I headed into Peterpatch for their second class of this season's swimming lessons. Nolan's in Sunfish and Cammy's in level 3. They're both doing awesome and shouldn't have any problems getting through these levels. All that swimming during the summer paid off. (Ooh, I can hear the coyotes as I type.) And you know what's almost as fun as half-an-hour in the pool? Why, hanging out in the lockers beforehand, of course.
| Here's Johnny |
| The Stanley Coop all polished up. |
7 comments:
Now it will be easier to find the eggs :>}
I love it! Wish we had room for a coop!
Oh, the ladies are very good about leaving their eggs in the nests for us. Will have to get you another dozen soon.
I love it too, Wendy. I can't believe how easy they are to have around (she says, as she knocks on the wood that sits above her shoulders). And in exchange for clean water and a little food, we get three or four eggs every day.
Have to agree with you, Liz. Chickens are easiest critter to have around. Their needs are minimal. Now, if I only I could say the same about the kids and the hubby!
It has to be at least 3 years in a row.
Did I ever tell you about my typewriter story?
I'll tell you the story one day when I'm sitting on your porch, shooing the chickens from my Birks.
Hi Cheryl - So far, so good. No comment on the hubby though. He reads this sometimes.
Ya, it could be three years or even four. I can't remember when the Flamborough thing ended and this started. You have another story about your typewriter? That was a steal, by the way.
Post a Comment