Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Drill, Part One

Cameron had his first ever filling this morning; not that a cavity is something to be particularly proud of, mind you. He survived quite nicely and promises to brush for longer than seven and a half seconds at a go and even said he'll floss. He'll be back in the chair after school on Wednesday for the The Drill, Part Tooth. (sorry, sorry)

Ri's in town at a sleepover, celebrating her friend Yasmine's birthday, tonight. Paul's at brother Enos' place to watch the...meh, whatever. Seems to me it has something to do with a bunch of rednecks in cars turning left 'though its name escapes me. Mercifully.

That leaves the boys and me. We've settled in for the night with a fire and the hockey game. It's been a miserably cold, wet, blustery and at times snowy day and the fire's done a nice job keeping the chill at bay. Cammy and I are cheering on the Habs (I can't believe I'm saying that) while Nolan's going with his man, Sid the kid. During the intermission, Paul called to let Cammy know that Pittsburgh's up two - zip. Nolan, with his helmet on, grabbed the phone to say hello. Paul said something, to which Nolan loudly replied, "I can't hear you; I've got mine helmet on!!" He's awfully cute.

He Shoots! He Scores!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Did you hear that Jr is getting a new crew chief from China? His name is Win-Won Soon.

Anonymous said...

That's just low.

I'm watching the last hour of the race right now. Sunday 1:37pm.

The race ran past 10pm, and I got sleepy, so I recorded it.

I'm getting old.

D.

Liz said...

Well then Dorito, I won't ruin it and tell you about Jr's big win.

Ba-hahahahahaha

Dorito said...

Ya, even I don't believe that one.

Dorito said...

Where's Part Deux?

Liz said...

Pretty much the same as Part Un. And it's fini.