Last night after I tucked my boys in, I told Nolan that this was the last time I'd get to kiss my four-year old good night. And this morning I get to holler to him "Good morning five year old!" for the first time ever. He liked the sounds of that...a lot. It was a big day at daycare yesterday too. Nolan's now old enough to play on the game cube. (I just pretend to know what that is.) He was pretty stoked talking about it at dinner.Altogether now...
Happy 5th Birthday, Nolan!!!
8 comments:
Happy birthday Nolan!
By strange coincidence, it's my eldest daughter's birthday today - and a big milestone one too - I can't quite believe where the years have gone. Now she's all grown up, I don't get to tuck her in or kiss her goodnight(I do miss that) but we're being very decadent tomorrow and taking the train to Paris for lunch!
Hope you and Nolan both have a fab day.
Happy Birthday Nolan! Hope you have a great day.
Mrs. Cookie and Little E :)
Taking the train to Paris for lunch!! Wow! The advantages of being in Europe!! (Hmmm, where could we go for lunch by train, if there was a train here...)
I hope you have a great lunch with your daughter. And wish her a happy birthday for me.
I will pass your wishes along Cookie and li'l E.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOLIE !
Train?
I thought they were building a train route from your place to Oshawa?
So quit yer whining!
How many stubborn Tauruses in your house?
Um, none. Okay, one - Cammy can be pretty stubborn at times. On second thought, let's make that two - you know Nolan. Ooh, wait, three - Ri's growing up and, well, you know girls. Yep, that pretty much sums up the stubborn ones.
Post a Comment