Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm Not Dead...But the Computer Is

Just me. Here to let you know that I'm still in the land of the living. At work for a bit today so decided to hijack the computer and log in. After a quick call home to check in, I've learned that the computer has gone in for fixing. With any luck, there'll be one more post for 2009. If not, happy new year!!

3 comments:

Dorito said...

Happy New Year!

It seems your computer is a hypochondriac.

Anonymous said...

Okay it is now 2010 time for a new post. Delicious pickles by the way!!

Liz said...

Turns out the computer really is dead. With no chance of reincarnation. So, Paul dug up the ole computer from downstairs (which turns out to be newer than the other one) and has hooked it up. However, no post tonight as there's a hockey game to watch. Go Canada Go!

Glad you like the pickles, Marian. ;)