We had good news on Wednesday. The bus company has miraculously found a seat for Nolan on the bus. At first Paul was told there was no room, but when he questioned whether the smaller kids could sit three to a seat they changed their minds and suddenly a seat was available. There's some things we're just better not to question. He's on the bus.
Christopher, our driver, came by on Friday and picked them up. Friday is also 'gum smack' day on our little bus so I picked up a bag of gumballs for Nolan to share with everyone. Before the ride was over, his little bus buddy said, "You're cool, Nolan." I'd say we're off to a good start.

4 comments:
Well at least somebody in the family is cool.
Those gumballs are HUGE! I wonder if the driver checked under all the seats? :>}
Hey everyone! Watch how I ignore Dorito!! *whistles*
Oh, they weren't that big. Nolan has more of a problem with gum sticking to his fingers and his nose than under seats. Although, there was one time with the couch...
Post a Comment