Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bowling with His Buddies

We spent a couple of hours this afternoon in Millbrook. You know, at that cute little six lane bowling alley I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. There were two parties there - the princesses had the westerly three lanes, and we, with the batman party, had the easterly three lanes. And that made it a full house. The owner had to leave for a bit to head down to the Legion to vote, but she assured me she'd be back with the pizzas by the time we were done our game. Her friend took care of the shoes for us. You just don't get that kind of story in the city. :-)


Cammy's friends, Ben and Aaron from school, and his buddy Zach were there along with his cousins Bryce, Jakey-Jake, and their older brothers Mitchell and Kyle. Aaron's little brother, Mitchell, who will be starting school with Nolan in the fall also joined in. And can't forget Uncle Gooey who was the winner in his group - although just barely, I'm told. Little three-year old Mitchell won in the second group. Never did hear the results from the third group.

As our games ended, our pizzas arrived as promised. The kids dug into them and then we enjoyed the batman cake. Finally, Cameron opened some gifts from his friends. Everyone had a good time.



Nolan has asked if he can have his fifth birthday at the bowling alley next year.

3 comments:

Dorito said...

Hey, remember the time I won against Cammie and Nolan?

I was voted M.V.P.!

Liz said...

Yes. You were the big weiner.

Dorito said...

Impossible...I'm a vegetarian.