Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday 'Puppies'

















Thirteen years ago, on November 30th, 1995, our dog Chimo (rest in peace, my girl) gave birth to ten puppies at Auntie Marian's house. Happy birthday to our puppies Waylon and Kokanee and to Enos' puppies Willie and Sandy. And we're thinking about Chelsea, Molly, Jesse, Taz, and the two others that we lost track of. Time for some cake!

3 comments:

Dorito said...

Why wasn't I invited to the party?

Are the dogs drinking out of my Maslin pan?

Liz said...

Yes. I dug it out of the back forty for just this occassion. Even attached some balloons to the handle. Looks mighty festive. It's ashame you can't be here but I didn't want to interrupt your thoughts on IHOP.

Dorito said...

You ever hear of the "Things I put on my cat" schtick?

Are you starting a trend with Wayland?